South Beach Diet Spinach and Artichoke Recipe | Lady Luxe Life
A South Beach Diet Spinach and Artichoke Recipe is a great way to launch 2023. Most everyone I know wants to be healthier, and who doesn’t love a little comfort food made healthy? If you have followed me for awhile, you know love the South Beach diet. I wrote a whole blog about this way of eating…check it out! I also have another one of my favorite recipes here: South Beach Diet Salad Recipe. This recipe I got from The Palm website, which I’ve shared below:
- Package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Can (13.75 oz.) of artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¾ cup ricotta cheese
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- ½ cup grated aged Asiago cheese
- In a food processor, combine the spinach, artichoke hearts, oil and garlic powder. Pulse all of the above until finely chopped.
- Add the ricotta, salt, red pepper flakes and nutmeg. Blend these ingredients until smooth.
- Lastly, add the Asiago cheese and pulse until just combined.
I can’t wait for you to try it! If you’re looking for beautiful ways to serve your dip, I found these below:
I Love South Beach Diet!
My favorite thing about writing this blog, is to share my passion
for Fashion, Beauty and Style.
I hope you enjoy!!