Breast Care Awareness | Lady Luxe Life:
It’s Breast Care Awareness Month and I’m sure we’ll be seeing a lot of pink everywhere! My husband is in the medical field, so he sees the effects of breast cancer and what it does to women all the time. And I know we talk about Breast Cancer and most of us are aware, but what can we do to help continue to bring awareness?
I got on the National Breast Cancer Foundation website and here are 7 ways we can be involved:
- Download their free Dense Breasts Q&A Guide
- Share the story of how you or a loved one have been affected by breast cancer
- Make a one-time or monthly donation to help provide a mammogram for a woman in need
- Host a fundraiser benefitting NBCF
- Volunteer to join in Helping Women Now
- Proudly wear a pink ribbon during October or year-round
- Share about Breast Cancer Awareness Month on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn
I love to have any excuse for a cute tshirt and I love these that I found on ShopStyle, don’t you?