Austin is such a great city for someone who enjoys food…especially dessert. My all time favorite is Michelle’s Patisserie, off 620N. She’s amazing for custom cakes, but everything she does in the dessert arena is magic.
She’s been in business for over 12 years, and was voted a top Bakery from The Knot…so for weddings, or big celebrations…she’s one of the best in Austin for custom cakes, cupcakes or desserts of any type.
She quotes on her website, “The flavor of a cake is so important to me. I started baking and then got into design. I believe a wedding cake should be a delight to eat AND a work of art.”
“Our buttercream recipe is truly unique! It uses less sugar than the typical recipe, leaves a much lighter, creamier tastes AND ices smooth as fondant. In fact, most of the cakes on our website are iced in buttercream.”
Check out her list of flavors!!
– vanilla cake lightly soaked with amaretto, filled with whipped cream and peaches. $4.25/slice
– vanilla cake layered with chocolate ganache, fresh slices of banana and vanilla custard. $3.95/slice
– banana cake lightly soaked with a caramel Rum sauce, layered with ganache, sauteed bananas and whipped cream. $4.50/slice
Bourbon Caramel Pecan
– vanilla cake lightly soaked with Bourbon pecan, filled with caramel mousse and finely chopped pecans. $4.50/slice
– made with walnuts, raisins and fresh carrots, filled with cream cheese icing. $3.95/slice
– Chai cake, lightly soaked with a ginger syrup, filled with chai mousse. $4.25/slice
– vanilla cake lightly soaked with Amaretto syrup, layered with chocolate ganache and amaretto mousse. $4.25/slice
– chocolate cake filled with chocolate mousse. $3.95/slice
– moist vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream icing. $3.75/slice
Cream of Coconut
– vanilla cake lightly soaked with cream of coconut, filled with coconut whipped cream and fresh coconut. $4.25/slice
Dulce de Leche
– vanilla cake lightly soaked with dulce de leche milk, filled with dulce de leche mousse. $4.25/slice
– vanilla cake lightly soaked with lavender simple syrup, filled with honey buttercream. $4.25/slice
– vanilla cake baked with walnuts and coconut, filled with cream cheese icing. $3.95/slice
Kahlua Tres Leches
– Kahlua added to the soaking of the tres leches cake. $4.50/slice
Lemon Lovers (2 options)
– lemon cake filled with lemon curd ($3.95/slice) or lemon mousse with fresh raspberries ($4.50/slice)
– chocolate cake lightly soaked with coffee syrup, layered with Ganache, and filled with coffee mousse. $4.25/slice
– a 3 layered cake including chocolate, vanilla and strawberry cake, filled with vanilla buttercream and ganache. $5.00/slice
– orange cake filled with cream cheese icing. $3.95/slice
– moist pumpkin cake filled with cream cheese icing. $4.25/slice
Strawberries & Cream
– vanilla cake layered with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. $3.95/slice
– vanilla cake soaked with coffee liqueur, layered with chocolate ganache & mascarpone mousse. $4.50/slice
– vanilla cake filled with vanilla pastry cream and toasted coconut. $3.95/slice
– vanilla cake lightly soaked with three milks, layered with whipped cream and cinnamon. $4.25/slice
White Chocolate Raspberry
– vanilla cake lightly soaked with Godiva white chocolate liqueur, layered with white chocolate mousse and fresh raspberries. ($4.50/slice)
She also sells Cakeballs, ,Cupcakes, Bars, Cookies and more. You can also order online! Check her out and tag me on social media. I’d love to know what you think! Check out my blog about my favorite restaurants here!
I Love Dessert!
My favorite thing about writing this blog, is to share my passion
for Fashion, Beauty and Style.
I hope you enjoy!!